- Regular Council Meeting in Council chambers, 6:00 p.m., second Tuesday of the month: Sign-up here to speak
- Council work session in chambers, 6:00 p.m. fourth Tuesday of the month
- Special Council budget session in Council chambers, 6:30 p.m. fourth Tuesday of September
- Special Council Meetings are occasionally scheduled and publicized at least one day in advance to be conducted in Council chambers or the Economic Development Department Conference Room, at 5 Municipal Dr.
- Council Meeting Minutes may viewed or printed by clicking here
Other Regular Meetings
City Planning and Zoning Commission at Council chamber, 6:30 p.m., second Thursday of the month
Library Board Meeting, 3rd or 4th Monday of the first month of each quarter at 6:30 pm in the Library
Downtown Association monthly noon lunch meeting, first Friday of the month at 12 Municipal Dr.
Annual public meeting of Park Hills Industrial Development Authority at 12 Municipal Drive, 11:30 p.m., first Wed. of January at the Economic Development office.
Transportation Development District board meeting at the Economic Development office, 12:00 p.m. first Wed. of Dec.
Park Hills Public Safety Corp. annual public meeting at 12 Municipal Drive, second Tuesday of January 6:30 p.m.
St. Francois County Special Road District No. 2 in the Conference Room, 12 Municipal Drive 10:00 a.m., third Tuesday of the month
Solid Waste District Meeting, 1:30 pm, fourth Tuesday of each month at Regional Planning Commission in Perryville
Transportation Advisory Committee quarterly meeting at Regional Planning offices in Perryville, 11:30 am, call (573) 547-8357 for date
Annual meeting for St. Francois County Environmental Corp. in January at Desloge City Hall, call 431-4768 for details
Regional Planning Commission Meeting, 2:00 pm, fourth Tuesday of each month (excepting Sept.) at Regional Planning offices in Perryville
- Open burning season extends October 15 through April 15 except when discontinued by order of the Fire Chief or Mo. Dept. of Natural Resources.
- Spring bulk pickup costs residents seven dollars and fifty cents ($7.50) per household and begins the second week of Jan. for Ward 1, Feb. for Ward 2, March for Ward 3 and April for Ward 4.
- Summer bulk pickup costs residents seven dollars and fifty cents ($7.50) per household and begins the second week of May for Ward 1, June for Ward 2, July for Ward 3 and Aug. for Ward 4.
- Autumn bulk pickup costs residents seven dollars and fifty cents ($7.50) per household and begins the second week of Sept. for Ward 1, Oct. for Ward 2, Nov. for Ward 3 and Dec. for Ward 4.
- The City Clerk posts official notices of all public meetings on the bulletin board inside the entrance to City Hall at 9 Bennett Street. Facilities for meetings posted above offer access for the disabled unless otherwise noted.