- Regular Council Meeting in Council chambers, 7:00 p.m., second Tuesday of the month: Sign-up here to speak
- Council work session in chambers, 6:00 p.m. fourth Tuesday of the month
- Special Council budget session in Council chambers, 6:30 p.m. fourth Tuesday of September
- Special Council Meetings are occasionally scheduled and publicized at least one day in advance to be conducted in Council chambers or the Economic Development Department Conference Room, at 5 Municipal Dr.
Other Regular Meetings
Annual public meeting of Park Hills Industrial Development Authority at 12 Municipal Drive, 11:30 p.m., first Wed. of January at the Economic Development office.
Annual meeting for St. Francois County Environmental Corp. in January at Rosener's Restaurant, call 431-4768 for details
Park Hills Public Safety Corp. annual public meeting at 5 Municipal Drive, second Tuesday of January 6:30 p.m.
St. Francois County Special Road District No. 2 at Depot Conference Room, 5 Municipal Drive 10:00 a.m., third Tuesday of the month
St. Francois County IDA 3:00 p.m., first Tuesday of January, at the Min. Area College Continuing Ed. Bldg.
City Planning and Zoning Commission at Council chamber, 6:30 p.m., second Thursday of the month
Library Board Meeting, 3rd or 4th Monday of the first month of each quarter at 6:30 pm in the Library
Downtown Association monthly noon lunch meeting, second Friday of the month at 239 W. Main St.
Solid Waste District Meeting, 1:30 pm, fourth Tuesday of each month at Regional Planning Commission in Perryville
Transportation Advisory Committee quarterly meeting at Regional Planning offices in Perryville, 11:30 am, call (573) 547-8357 for date
Regional Planning Commission Meeting, 2:00 pm, fourth Tuesday of each month (excepting Sept.) at Regional Planning offices in Perryville
Transportation Development District board meeting at the Economic Development office, 12:00 p.m. first Wed. of Dec.
Highway 67 Coalition 12:00 p.m., date and place available at (573) 785-7761
- Open burning season extends October 15 through April 15 except when discontinued by order of the Fire Chief or Mo. Dept. of Natural Resources.
- Spring bulk pickup costs residents five dollars ($5) per household and begins the second week of Jan. for Ward 1, Feb. for Ward 2, March for Ward 3 and April for Ward 4.
- Summer bulk pickup costs residents five dollars ($5) per household and begins the second week of May for Ward 1, June for Ward 2, July for Ward 3 and Aug. for Ward 4.
- Autumn bulk pickup costs residents five dollars ($5) per household and begins the second week of Sept. for Ward 1, Oct. for Ward 2, Nov. for Ward 3 and Dec. for Ward 4.
- The City Clerk posts official notices of all public meetings on the bulletin board inside the entrance to City Hall at 9 Bennett Street. Facilities for meetings posted above offer access for the disabled unless otherwise noted.