Director: Lisa Sisk
16 S. Coffman St.
Park Hills, MO 63601
Phone: (573) 431-4842
Fax: (573) 431-2110
Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Hills Public Library is located at the corner of South Coffman and TJ Stewart St.
- Mon. - Tues. 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wed. - Fri. 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (from Sept. to May)*
- *Except Holiday Weekends
- April 1st - Registration for Ice Cream for Books Children's Reading Program, Teen Book Club, & Adult Audio/Walking Book Club Begins (Registration Required for All 3 Programs)
- April 3rd - 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Monthly Genealogy Night
- April 4th - 5:30 p.m. - Fly Tying 101, Presented by The Missouri Department of Conservation Fisheries (Registration Required)
- April 6th - 4:00 p.m. - Preschool Easter Story Time, Ages 1-5 Years (Registration Required)
- April 10th - 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Monthly Adult Coloring Night
- April 10th - 14th - National Library Week *Activites To Be Announced*
- April 11th - 5:30 p.m. - Essential Oils & Hormone Balance w/Lori Bourgeois, RN (Registration Required)
- April 15th- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Author Mary Jane Bryan Book Signing
- April 17th - 5:30 p.m. - Monday Make & Take Craft Night (Registration Required)
- April 18th - 5:30 p.m. - Zumba w/Instructor Netti Young (Registration Required)
Book Systems, Inc. provides the Atriuum on the Go™ application for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ devices. Librarians or patrons can use the app to access the library catalog and search for items (by ISBN or barcode). Once connected to Mobile OPAC, you can reserve or renew titles, read reviews, view What’s Hot items, log on to My Items, and more based on settings and permissions. Read more here.
Our library URL: http://parkhillsmo.booksys.
Username: last name
Password: Library card#
Patrons will be able to get immediate library news, search our collection, reserve books and renew books. They will also be able to receive emails and text messages. (Please update your contact info. when you are in the library.)
The library has several books for both children and adult written by local authors available for purchase.
The new TumbleBook Library is now available for Park Hills Library card holders! It includes access to more than 550 animated talking picutre books, chapter books, videos, non-fiction titles, playlists, books in languages other than English, graphic novels and math stories for children preschool through grade 3. Patrons accessing TumblBook from home will need to log-in using their library card number, including the "P". Click here to begin using the TumbleBook Library!
The 1st Monday of Each Month is Genealogy Night from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Search the Park Hills Library collection online by using WorldCat for Park Hills. Search more libraries below.
All you need to borrow eBooks from the Park Hills library is an internet connection, your library card and a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which you can get by calling or visiting the library staff. If you plan to use a computer to read eBooks, click here to point your browser to the Park Hills library eBook collection. You may also point your browser to Overdrive Media Console for your free e-reader. If you use a device other than a computer for eBooks, use one of the following OverDrive Media Console apps:
After adding the
The staff will offer e-Reader training on the last Thursday of each month. A Kindle, an iPad, a Kindle Fire and a Nook will be available for patron
orientation and comparison at 2:00 pm on those afternoons. The training is
The library provides extended use laptops, wireless printers, and Wi-fi for educational, employment and job placement testing.
This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.
Please call or mention to a staff member if you would like to receive email notifications from the library. The city library offers books from the Truman and Gateway Reader series for high school and middle school students. Accelerated Reader books are also available.
Learning Express Library and Job & Career Accelerator are now available on an improved online-learning platform. Learning Express offers free study guides and practice testing for HiSET certificates and other standardized tests. City library patrons may establish a Learning Express account at the library to gain free access to practice tests and then use the account from any internet connection.
Job seeking and workplace readiness books are available.
You can check for library updates on Twitter and Instagram as well as Facebook.
The Library is pleased to announce it has been awarded a Technology Mini-Grant in the amount of $3,575 from the Missouri State Library. Grant funds will be used to purchase 4 replacement staff computers. The addition of these new, reliable computers will allow library staff to provide faster and more efficient service for patrons and visitors to our library.
* This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State. *
lynda.com is a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, corporate, academic and government subscriptions, members have access to the lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts. The company also provides German, French and Spanish language content under the video2brain brand name.
Instructions for accessing lynda.com
*You must first have a valid library card.*
1. Log into the library URL
2. Go to the "Link" tab of the home page and choose Lynda.com
3. Patron library card # will be used for both the username and pin.They will then be prompted to create an account.
Services Available For Public Use:
All residents of Park Hills may receive a free library card. Read the library check-out policies here. Residents of St. Francois County, outside of Park Hills may receive a library card for an annual fee of $5.00 per family. The library offers free cards to Senior Citizens (55+) and students/teachers of the Central School District. The library provides internet services, you can find more information about those services including policies here.
Explore history at the library
|Terms||2014 - June 2017||2015 - June 2018||2016 - June 2019|
|Board Members||Abby Inman
Mary Ann Lewis